1. Shipping time is customarily 1-2days. The busy season allows 1 week. Rush orders can ship out the next day. 2. Metalware, vase filler, and small gift items can be shipped by FedEx Ground.
3. We cannot ship most of our big-size glassware ceramic containers via FedEx Ground or the post office. We ship most of our glassware ceramic containers via truck (common carrier – not FedEx Ground). For the small items such as votive cups, cubes are small and can be shipped via FedEx Ground, while other items must be shipped via truck (common carrier). We also ship some special pre-packed items via FedEx Ground such as our Eiffel Tower Vases, Trumpet Vases, and Glass Cloches.
4. If the items must be shipped via truck, they can be shipped to home business, but there is an extra charge for residential delivery. This charge varies by carrier (approximately $65). Customers may choose to have their order delivered to a different (commercial) address to avoid these charges.
5. The most economical way for customer order amount $300 and up is to ship via truck because the minimum truck shipping charge is $65.00. Order amount less than $300.00 will make the shipping charge percentage high. We will call the customer for an order charge percentage exceeding 40%. For a must be shipped via truck order, we will usually advise the customer to increase the order amount to exceed $300.00 to qualify for the freight allowance.
6. We don’t deliver to local customers. We welcome local customers’ pick-up orders at our warehouse. In order to save customers time, customers can place orders in advance. We will make customers’ orders ready before customers pick them up.
7. According to FedEx Ground policy, all the regular shipments of FedEx Ground are not signature required unless you indicate and pay extra money ($3.50 per package) when you place an order for a special signature required shipment.
8. We don’t ship customer orders via express shipping such as Overnight, Second Day Air, etc.
9. We reserve the right to adjust the shipping charge for a special freight shipping district such as New York City. We will contact you to add up the freight shipping charge to the order to match the exactly shipping company charge which is higher than our website shipping charge calculation.